TMS Connect makes your processes even more efficient. The solution, optimally adapted to the needs of the users, enables the automatic trip recognition from the existing TMS, ensures monitoring according to desired criteria and also integrates subcontractors easily.
1. Automatic import of trips in NIC-base, which were previously planned in the TMS. The transferred information serves as a basis for all further steps. Automate your business processes!
2. Integration of subcontractors and inclusion of their rental equipment. The data is released only in case of actual transport. You got an live view of the performance of your subcontractors - ideally for shippers without their own fleet!
3. NIC-base automatically recognizes the trips and pre-sets suitable monitoring criteria for all the information provided, in form of geo-fences or setpoints.
4. The monitoring of the units with regard to live tracking, temperatures and safety is based, for example, on the allocation of suitable product groups in the TMS. Always monitor your transported goods according to the same criteria.
5. Calculation of the estimated time of arrival (ETA) regarding to traffic, weather an other external criticism and escalation to TMS. Inform all relevant stakeholders timely about delays and optimize your follow-up processes.
6. Multi-level escalation management for fast response. NIC-base identifies deviations from the target and escalates the information according to a defined pattern to the TMS and all relevant stakeholders.
Our solution generates a report after each completed transport, which includes a complete temperature profile on the transmission level over several transport stages.