Start your professional future
To ensure a smooth everyday business, our colleagues in accounting, administration and organization take care of all important internal matters.
During your education as an office management assistant with the optional qualifications "Assistance and secretarial services" and "Commercial management and control", you will become part of this team and carry out the daily tasks independently or support your colleagues actively.
Every two years we fill a new trainee position for the first year of training. The next possible start of education at our company is in September 2022.
These tasks are waiting for you mainly
- Coordinate and execute office management and project-related processes
- Take over commercial and administrative activities, such as correspondence with customers, procuring office materials, preparing documents
- Professionally organize and process secretarial and assistant tasks
- Create quotations, process invoices and post business transactions in the system
You are exactly right here, if you...
- have successfully completed your secondary school graduation or have a similar qualification
- like to work on the computer (MS Office) and you like to get used to new programs
- enjoy organizational tasks and work responsibly
- have a communicative nature, the ability to work in a team and show personal initiative
- 30 days annual vacation and a fair payment with Christmas bonus
- Promotion and development of your personal skills
- Exciting and diverse tasks and insight into other departments
- An open and friendly corporate culture with lots of fun in everyday work
- Best chances of being taken over and getting an unlimited employment contract
Apply now with your application documents by email to email@example.com. We are looking forward to meeting you and getting to know you personally!
You want to learn more about us?
Tell us about yourself and let us know what questions you have.
Your contact person for all questions concerning applications and your possibilities at kasasi is Markus Lechner.