Who we are
kasasi has established itself in the past twelve years as a medium-sized and independent software company from the Allgäu region. Our focus is on specialized solutions for the transport and logistics industry.
Among other things, we are building the logistics solution NIC-place, which is a neutral software between service provider and customer. Based on telematics and planning data, it creates transport visibility for all parties and enables the monitoring and analysis of logistical processes. Within the scope of projects, we customize the standard to meet customer-specific process requirements.
This is your position at our company
As Junior Product Manager (m/f/d) you will actively drive the further engineering of our application and organize the implementation of technical requirements and functionalities as a link between our customers and the development department. You will also be responsible for customer topics and provide support for projects.
These tasks are waiting for you mainly
- Definition of product requirements for NIC-place
- Creation of concepts for software solutions
- Controlling the agile engineering team according to Scrum as "Product Owner" and handling the "Product Backlog"
- Communication and coordination with internal departments and teams as well as external parties
- Moderator/translator between customer requirements and engineering team
Internal contact for product feedback from support and sales
You are exactly right here, if…
- you have successfully completed your studies in business informatics, business administration, computer science or a comparable qualification
- you have (at best) experience in a comparable position and with the agile development method Scrum
- you already have knowledge in the field of requirements analysis and project management (advantageous)
- you have a basic technical understanding, e.g. of data structures, cloud based and scalable web applications
- holistic thinking, a structured way of working and strong conceptual and analytical skills are self-evident for you
- you bring along the ability to assert yourself and a high degree of self-organization
- your communicative manner, ability to work in a team and initiative are convincing
- A long-term employment relationship in a growing company characterized by an open and friendly corporate culture
- A high degree of independence and personal responsibility
Diverse fields of activity with constantly changing topics
- Optimal support and training as well as help in daily business by motivated and committed colleagues
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and direct cooperation with the management
Apply now by e-mail at email@example.com, stating your salary requirements and the earliest possible starting date, and attach the usual application documents such as CV and certificates, please.
You want to learn more about us?
Tell us about yourself and let us know what questions you have.
Your contact person for all questions concerning applications and your possibilities at kasasi is Markus Lechner.