Location: Kempten / Homeoffice
Working Time: Full Time
Date: from now on
As a Junior Product Manager (m/f/d), you will actively drive the further development of our application together with your colleagues in product management through your understanding of customers and products. As a link between our customers and the development department, you ensure that technical requirements are implemented optimally. With a sense of organization and timing, you will take over the support of customer topics and assist in the successful implementation of functions within the scope of projects.
These tasks are waiting for you mainly
- Become an expert: You learn our application from the basics in order to expand it effectively. Through the expertise you gain, you manage to identify and solve potential challenges during implementation.
- You are a key success factor in the Scrum model. After successful induction, you will manage one of our agile development teams as a "Product Owner" according to Scrum and handle the "Product Backlog".
- The development starts with you: You define product requirements for NIC-place and design diverse software solutions as well as their functionality.
- You help us to find a common ground: You translate customer requirements into concrete tasks for the development team and coordinate with the internal and external stakeholders involved.
- Your deep understanding of our product makes you an internal contact person. Our support and sales team will contact you directly with product feedback to further develop our application.
Your profile - what are we looking for
- You have already completed your university studies in the field of business informatics, business administration, computer science or a comparable training or you are about to complete your studies.
- In order to quickly find your way around, you should ideally have experience in a comparable position or with the agile development method Scrum. If not, you can simply learn it with us!
- You approach all topics in your life in a structured way? Perfect, your knowledge of requirements analysis and project management will help you with your tasks.
- If holistic thinking, a structured way of working and strong conceptual and analytical skills come as standard to you, this is an advantage.
- You are not afraid of technical terms and have a solid basic understanding of, for example, data structures, cloud-based and scalable web applications.
- Constructive cooperation is a priority for you. Your communicative nature, ability to work in a team and initiative convince your counterpart.
This is what you can look forward to
- Our culture includes not only team spirit and openness, but also a focus on personal responsibility and space to pursue your own ideas. Because only if everyone can contribute and develop can we continue to be extraordinarily successful in the future.
- Our location in Kempten scores with its modern and light-flooded atmosphere that inspires creativity. Need a change of location? You can work regularly from your home office or up to two months a year in our Hamburg office in the middle of the picturesque city center.
- In order to build team spirit outside the office as well, team events and regular barbecues during the lunch break or a group coffee round are part of our fixed ritual.
- Our employees feel comfortable: That's why most of them can look back on 5-10 years of service with the company. In addition, the management is very interested in permanent employment relationships.
- Last but not least, our company pension plan provides you with the best possible security for retirement.
Who we are - software company with pure application development
kasasi established itself over the past twelve years as a medium-sized and independent software company from the Allgäu region. We develop solutions, especially for the transport and logistics industry, including the web-based logistics platform NIC-place, which creates transport transparency for all parties involved based on telematics and planning data and provides intelligent tools for monitoring and analyzing logistics processes. In addition to the continuous further development of the core product, we work together with our customers on exciting challenges and thus significantly drive the digitization of the industry.
Send us your application with your CV by e-mail to an email@example.com- please include your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
If your application convinces us, we will contact you within one week at the latest to arrange a personal meeting. Because everything starts with an open conversation.
Du möchtest mehr
über uns erfahren?
Erzähle von Dir und lass uns wissen welche Fragen Du hast.
Deine Ansprechpartnerin für alle Fragen rund um Bewerbungen und Deine Möglichkeiten hier ist Susanne Gromer.