Location: Kempten / Homeoffice
Working Time: Full Time
Date: from now on
As a product manager (m/f/d) you actively drive the further development of our application through your customer and product understanding. As a link between our customers and the development department, you ensure that technical requirements are implemented optimally. With a flair for organization and timing, you take over the support of customer topics and assist in the successful implementation of functions within the scope of projects.
These tasks are waiting for you mainly
- Your team trusts in you. As a "Product Owner" you control one of our agile development teams according to Scrum and handle the "Product Backlog".
- The development starts with you: You define product requirements for NIC-place and design diverse software solutions as well as their functionality.
- You help us to find a common ground: You translate customer requirements into concrete tasks for the development team and coordinate with the internal and external stakeholders involved.
- Your deep understanding of our product makes you an internal contact person. Our support and sales team will contact you directly with product feedback to further develop our application.
Your profile - what are we looking for
- You have already completed your university studies in the field of business informatics, business administration, computer science or a comparable education.
- In order to support our team productively in a timely manner, you already bring experience in a comparable position and ideally with the agile development method Scrum.
- It is an advantage, if you are not afraid of technical terms and have a solid basic understanding, e.g. for data structures, cloud-based and scalable web applications.
- Holistic thinking, a structured approach to your work and strong conceptual and analytical skills characterize your everyday work.
- Constructive cooperation is a priority for you. Your communicative character, your ability to work in a team and your initiative will convince your counterpart.
This is what you can look forward to
- Our culture includes not only team spirit and openness, but also a focus on personal responsibility and space to pursue your own ideas. Because only if everyone can contribute and develop can we continue to be extraordinarily successful in the future.
- Due to the direct collaboration with the management, long decision-making processes and steep hierarchies are foreign words for us.
- In order to build team spirit outside the office as well, team events and regular barbecues during the lunch break or a group coffee round are part of our fixed ritual.
- UOur employees feel comfortable: That's why most of them can look back on 5-10 years of service with the company. In addition, the management is very interested in permanent employment relationships.
- Last but not least, our company pension plan provides you with the best possible security for retirement.
Who we are - software company with pure application development
kasasi established itself over the past twelve years as a medium-sized and independent software company from the Allgäu region. We develop solutions, especially for the transport and logistics industry, including the web-based logistics platform NIC-place, which creates transport transparency for all parties involved based on telematics and planning data and provides intelligent tools for monitoring and analyzing logistics processes. In
addition to the continuous further development of the core product, we work together with our customers on exciting challenges and thus significantly drive the digitization of the industry.
Send us your application with your CV by e-mail to an firstname.lastname@example.org - please include your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
If your application convinces us, we will contact you within one week at the latest to arrange a personal meeting. Because everything starts with an open conversation.
You want to learn more about us?
Tell us about yourself and let us know what questions you have.
Your contact person for all questions concerning applications and your possibilities at kasasi is Markus Lechner.